Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Burrata How I Love Thee

Let me count the ways...

with gray salt, cracked pepper, extra virgin olive oil

melted on a hamburger with roasted tomato, rocket and crispy prosciutto

on crostini with roasted red bell peppers and basil

a la caprese

fresh heirloom tomatoes and torn basil

atop a bed of penne

with pancetta, rocket, and tomato on toasted ciabatta (BLT ish)

...

in my belly

PS To make crostini, cut a baguette on the bias, brush on olive oil, sprinkle with S&P and bake for 10 minutes at 400 F. Delicioso e semplice.

3 comments:

Jennifer Kim said...

o wise Foodsnob-

will you please explain to me the ways of gray salt? do I need it? it confuses me.

World's Best Historian said...

I'll have to try out one of your recipes one of these days. Thanks, Q.

FoodSnob said...

yes, Jen, you need it. look, i just posted a special blog just for you!!!