Friday, June 08, 2007

French Laundry


Damn you French Laundry! You've ruined my future restaurant experiences FOREVER. Seriously, if you've got a special occasion and a lot of money, or if you're just a crazy foodie, you must eat here. I was up in Napa Valley this past weekend, and the 2-month advance booking was worth every single penny.

Food, presentation, service, ambiance...impeccable. How do they do it?

Thomas Keller really knows his shit. I love him.

OK, enough already. Recipes to follow from my latest adventures in the kitchen...I must get back to my afternoon Bollinger with raspberry, pear, and chocolate dipped strawberries (in Valrhona, of course.) Just another ordinary Monday late afternoon...

Foodsnob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, the fressssh fruit dipped in chocolate were a knockout. so simple, so good. and i loved the champs!