Thursday, July 31, 2008

All I see is RED ESPRESSO

So when I was in South Africa summer of 2006 I became addicted to rooibos. In particular, there is one brand of rooibos which really stood out as having the cleanest, most complex flavor.

RED ESPRESSO
.

Named the best new product of South Africa in 2006, this stuff is available NOW at Whole Foods. Get a bag and tell me you don't love it!!! And the best part of it is, it naturally contains NO CAFFEINE. Can you believe it?

Try it and let me know what you think. Treat it like a coffee substitute. Make espresso. Make cappuccini. Make latte.

Make love.

Wish you could have a sip. Oh wait, you CAN!

Foodsnob

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks and sounds cool. i love rooibos and will check it out next time i'm at whole foods.

opus2 said...

foodsnob you're back, how we've missed you so.

rooibos! i like it too, and i'm a big fan of no caffeine, but.... no redespresso in singapore?? whaaat????

Anonymous said...

finally a new post from the FSNLA. what do you mean no caffeine!?! I mean, I guess I will have to get my kicks elsewhere. the color is great! can i have a sample from the FSNLA kitchen?

Sam Riegel said...

Oooh, Red Espresso. It's like Espresso -- but red! I'm telling my friends.

Unknown said...

no caffeine means I get to join in too...

Megan Hollingshead Coker said...

yay! Foodsnob's back! I've been trying to kick the caffeine habit. Maybe redspresso'll be the ticket. xo

Anonymous said...

Um... CAN Sam read? Red, yes. Like espresso? No-- like tea, right?

Anonymous said...

My brain is confused by rooibos.
Is it a tea?
A coffee?
Made by unicorns?

My lips are not confused by Red Espresso. It agrees with my tongue that it is a taste sensation.

Anonymous said...

Opus, it is now available in Singapore. Barracks at Dempsey offers a range of delicious Red Espresso beverages and even have a tea set consisting of a Red Espresso drink, Brioche and Red Espresso Tea Jam.Yums!